How to get to Hoam Faculty House from Incheon International airport (ICN)?
- At the airport, take the BUS number "6017" at the bus stop "6B" or "13A".
(Before taking the bus, buy the ticket at the booth located near the bus stop. As of Sept 2016, it is KRW 15,000.)
- Stay in the bus until it reaches the final destination, which is Hoam Faculty House.
(It may take around 75 min.)
- The lobby is located in the main building. It's so easy.
For more information,
- See the airport homepage at http://www.airport.kr/pa/en/d/3/1/1/index.jsp
-> "Bus Routes"
-> Find "Seoul Nat'l Univ.(6017)"
- See the Hoam Faculty House homepage at http://www.hoam.ac.kr/eng/
How to get to Hoam Faculty House from Kimpo International airport (KMP)?
This is difficult. We are still working on figuring out good solution.
Tips for Wifi/3G/LTE connections
If you don't subscribe data roaming from your country, it might be a good idea to rent a device called "EGG" at the airport (ICN or KMP). This is a small portable device which convert LTE/3G to wifi so that your smart phone/labtop can use as if you are under the coverage of wifi AP. Rental fee and data cost is not expensive. We have two major careers; SK Telecomm (T world), or KT (Olleh). Please follow the link below and visit the booth at the airport. By the way, this is only for the case when you go around the city because Hoam Faculty House and our center provide free wifi of course.
http://www.skroaming.com/modem/modem_rental.asp (the service is called "mifi", but we often call the device by "egg" since it looks like egg.)
http://roaming.kt.com/rental/eng/product/wibro.asp (the service is called "wifi router", but we often call the device by "egg" since it looks like egg.)